- Assistant Dean of Student Affairs and Admissions
- Director of Admissions and Enrollment
- Assistant/Associate Professor of Biology
- Assistant/Associate Professor of Psychology and Sociology
- Associate Dean for Academic Affairs
- Adjunct Faculty Pool
California Northstate University College of Health Sciences is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and all qualified candidates are encouraged to apply. CNU offers equal opportunity in educational and employment and does not discriminate on the basis of disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender/sex (including gender identity and gender expression), marital status, sexual orientation, as well as Veteran Status in its programs and activities, including admission and access. Federal and state laws, including Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and the California Equity in Higher Education Act prohibit such discrimination.