Pathway to Master of Healthcare Administration
If you are interested in career in pharmaceutical sciences, California Northstate University College of Health Sciences (CNUCHS) is the place to be!
We offer premier pre-health professions education targeted to future pharmaceutical scientists.
As a pharmaceutical scientist, you will have many wonderful career opportunities to qualify for including scientists, researchers, compliance officers, sales personnel, and so much more.
We look forward to being part of your academic and professional journey!
88% of CHS graduates gain acceptances to health professions schools and programs!!
Benchmarks to Meet and/or Exceed for Earning the Priority Interview with MPS
- Successfully complete the MPS pre-requisite coursework
- Maintain a cumulative GPA of 3.0
- Be in good academic and conduct standing each semester at CHS
- Maintain full-time enrolled student status each semester at CHS
- Participate in at least one professional or academic activity per year with MPS while at CHS
- Submit a completed and verified application to MPS through the Pharmacy Graduate Application Service (PharmGrad)
- Submit a completed supplemental application to MPS as required
- Attend all CHS Annual Summer Pathway preparation workshops while attending CHS
- Satisfy all MPS Requirements
Let the knowledgeable CNU faculty and staff help you to achieve your dreams as a health care professional today!