Pathway to the College of Pharmacy (COP)
If you are interested in becoming a pharmacist, California Northstate University College of Health Sciences (CNUCHS) is the place to be!
We offer premier pre-health professions education targeted to future pharmacists.
As a pharmacist, you will have many wonderful career opportunities to pursue including Clinical Pharmacy, being a Clinical Specialist in such areas as Infectious Disease, Psychiatric Pharmacy, Community Pharmacy, Pediatric Pharmacy, and so much more.
We look forward to being part of your academic and professional journey!
Benchmarks to Meet and/or Exceed for Earning the Priority Interview with COP
- Successfully complete the COP pre-requisite coursework
- Maintain a cumulative GPA of 3.0
- Be in good academic and conduct standing each semester at CNUCHS
- Maintain full-time enrolled student status each semester at CNUCHS
- Participate in at least one professional or academic activity per year with COP while at CNUCHS
- Submit a completed and verified application to COP through the Pharmacy College Application Service (PharmCAS).
- Submit a completed supplemental application to COP as required
- Attend all CNUCHS Annual Summer Pathway preparation workshops while attending CNUCHS
- Satisfy COP technical standards
- Satisfy all COP Requirements
Let the knowledgeable CNU faculty and staff help you to achieve your dreams as a health care professional today!