Pathway to Master of Healthcare Administration (MHA)
If you are interested in becoming a healthcare administrator, California Northstate University College of Health Sciences (CNUCHS) is the place to be!
We offer premier pre-health professions education targeted to future healthcare administrators.
As a healthcare administrator, you will have many wonderful career opportunities to pursue including leadership positions in healthcare management, becoming Clinical Manager, Health Information Manager, and so much more.
We look forward to being part of your academic and professional journey!
Benchmarks to Meet and/or Exceed for Earning the Priority Interview with MHA
- Successfully complete the MHA pre-requisite coursework
- Maintain a cumulative CNUCHS GPA of 2.5
- Be in good academic and conduct standing each semester at CNUCHS
- Maintain full-time enrolled student status each semester at CNUCHS
- Score 500 (30% Q & V) or higher on the Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) or 320 and higher on the Gradate Record Examinations (GRE)
- Submit a completed and verified application to MHA through the Health Administration, Management & Policy Centralized Application Service (HAMPCAS)
- Attend all CNUCHS Annual Summer Pathway preparation workshops while attending CNUCHS
- Satisfy all MHA Requirements
Let the knowledgeable CNU faculty and staff help you to achieve your dreams as a health care professional today!